Soaring with Beauty and Enlightenment
Our newest aircraft in the PlaneTags fleet is the Vietnam Airlines A321-200. Vietnam Airlines grew from a small state-owned airline in 1956 to a major airline today that offers 400 flights per day, with routes to domestic and international destinations. Their bright teal, gold and cream livery boldly features a blossoming golden lotus, one of the nation’s most important symbols of its heritage, representing beauty, perseverance and enlightenment.
OUR PLANE'S STORY
The A321-200 is part of the A320 family, which is one of the most successful and versatile series ever, with one takeoff or landing every 1.6 seconds. Its cockpit and systems commonality allow Airbus crews and pilots to quickly swap out aircraft to meet demands for capacity.
Our Airbus A321-231 was built in Hamburg, Germany, and delivered to Vietnam Airlines in August 2004. It was one of 50 of the airlines’ fleet of A321-200s. Our newest PlaneTags are numbered to 7,500. They are available in Teal, Cream, Gold, Teal/Gold, Cream/Gold, Teal/Cream.
Vietnam Airlines - Airbus A321-200
- Manufacturer: Airbus
- Airline: Vietnam Airlines
- Serial #: VN-A347
- 1-Class Max.: 220
- 2-Class Seats: 185
- Overall Length: 44.51m (146 ft)
- Wingspan: 35.80 m (117 ft 5 in)
- Height: 11.76 m (38.6 ft)
- Cruise Speed: Mach 0.78
- Max. Speed: Mach 0.82
- Range: 3,200 nmi (5,930 km)
- Ceiling: 39,100–39,800 ft
- Max. Thrust (x2): 133–147 kN
- Engines (x2): CFM56-5B (fan) - IAE V2500A5 (fan)
Handmade Aviation Tags
- Authentic - made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal.
- Unique - each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags.
- Collectible - each one is numbered in a limited edition and comes attached to a display card.
- Versatile - comes with a durable metal ring, strong enough to attach to luggage or keys or display.
- Please Note: Due to limited quantities, combination colors you may receive will vary.
*Important Notice – Please Read Carefully
PlaneTags are made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal. Because PlaneTags are made from real fuselage, each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags. These variations and imperfections are not product flaws. They are part of the beauty of PlaneTags. As a result, you will not have an option to select the color of your PlaneTag. The images on this website are provided for reference only and should not be used as the sole basis for choosing a particular PlaneTag.