Travel through history aboard N713SY, a 737 that soared through sunny skies before landing in our fleet. Crafted from the actual metal of a Sun Country Airlines Boeing 737, the newest PlaneTags from MotoArt are a piece of the skies you can carry with you.
Read more about it on our blog: Soaring Together: Sun Country Airlines and Boeing 737.
OUR PLANE'S STORY
Our plane, a 737-700, took to the South American skies in late 2000, operating with carriers from Brazil and Argentina before flying under the Sun Country banner beginning in 2011. As N713SY, it served Sun Country for 12 years, connecting passengers to their dream destinations. From sunny beaches to bustling cities throughout North and Central Americas, and the Caribbean, this Boeing 737 has been a reliable vessel for countless adventures.
Sun Country Airlines, known for its commitment to affordability without compromising on comfort, is becoming a favorite among travelers seeking warm destinations at budget-friendly costs. Operating a fleet of Boeing 737s, Sun Country soars to enchanting places like snowy Alaska to the serene landscapes of Costa Rica, and major cities in between.
Owning Sun Country 737 PlaneTags is more than just having a piece of an aircraft; it's about holding a story that spans thousands of flights and millions of smiles. Perfect for aviation enthusiasts and collectors alike, this PlaneTag is a reminder of the joy of travel. Order yours today and keep the spirit of adventure alive!
Sun Country Airlines®- BOEING 737- N713SY
- Manufacturer: Boeing
- Type : 737-7Q8
- Tail #: N713SY
- Crew: 5 (Two Pilots & Three Flight Attendants)
- Seats: 126 (114 Economy, 12 Business)
- Wing Span: 112 ft 7 in
- Length: 110 ft 4 in
- Height: 41 ft 3 in
- Range: 3,445 nmi
- Max Cruise Speed: 450 knots
- Ceiling: 41,000 ft
- Empty weight: 83,000 lb
- Max Takeoff: 154,200 lb
- Rate of Climb: 2,500 ft / minute
- Engine: 2x CFMI CFM56-7B20 TURBOFANS
Sun Country Airlines® associated emblems and logo are registered trademarks and used under license by MotoArt PlaneTags LLC.
PlaneTags are Handmade Aviation Tags
- Authentic - made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal.
- Unique - each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags.
- Collectible - each one is numbered in a limited edition and comes attached to a display card.
- Versatile - comes with a durable metal ring, strong enough to attach to luggage or keys or display.
- Please Note: Due to limited quantities, combination colors you may receive will vary.
*Important Notice – Please Read Carefully
PlaneTags are made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal. Because PlaneTags are made from real fuselage, each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags. These variations and imperfections are not product flaws. They are part of the beauty of PlaneTags. As a result, you will not have an option to select the color of your PlaneTag. The images on this website are provided for reference only and should not be used as the sole basis for choosing a particular PlaneTag.