Joining MotoArt on its historic quest to catalog all of Delta’s aircraft is the Boeing 767-300. Introducing one of Delta’s long haul powerhouses from 1998 to 2017 - meet N143DA.
The 767 is a twin engine, wide-body aircraft, designed and built by Boeing. The -300 type has a longer fuselage than the 767-200 by 21.1 ft (6.43 m), accomplished by adding portions before and behind the wings for an overall length of 180.25 ft (54.9 m). The wings, engines, and most of the equipment on the 767-300 were virtually unmodified from the -200. It seated 269 passengers over a range of 3,900 NM. The added capacity of the 767-300 was put to use on high-density, long haul routes. Delta received its first 767, a -200 model, in October 1982 and as of 2022 has 65 767-300ER and -400ER’s in active service and remains the largest commercial operator of Boeing 767s globally.
OUR PLANE'S STORY
Our 767, N143DA, was constructed as a -300 series (non-ER variant) and delivered to Delta in October 1998. N143DA flew exclusively for Delta for 19 years until retirement, then stored at KSBD in May 2017. MotoArt is elated to continue the Delta Air Lines PlaneTags collection with this historic 767-332.
Grab a Delta Air Lines Boeing 767-300 PlaneTag - or get one in every color - to add to your Delta PlaneTags collection today. Introduce the love of aviation and travel to someone special - give them their first PlaneTags!
DELTA®️ - Boeing 767-332 - # N143DA
- Manufacturer: Boeing
- Tail #: N143DA
- Crew: 8 (2 Pilots, 6 Flight Attendants)
- Seats: 226 Passengers
- Wing Span: 156 ft 2 in
- Length: 180 ft 1 in
- Height: 51 ft 10 in
- Range: 5,237 nm
- Cruise Speed: 458 knots
- Ceiling: 43,000 ft
- Empty Weight: 189,751 ft
- Max Takeoff Weight: 350,005 lb
- Rate of Climb: 2,500 ft / minute
- Engine: 2x Pratt & Whitney PW4000 Ser
DELTA® and associated emblems and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks in the USA and used under license by MotoArt PlaneTags LLC. MotoArt is not affiliated with, connected to or sponsored by The Boeing Company.
PlaneTags are Handmade Aviation Tags
- Authentic - made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal.
- Unique - each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags.
- Collectible - each one is numbered in a limited edition and comes attached to a display card.
- Versatile - comes with a durable metal ring, strong enough to attach to luggage or keys or display.
- Please Note: Due to limited quantities, combination colors you may receive will vary.
*Important Notice – Please Read Carefully
PlaneTags are made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal. Because PlaneTags are made from real fuselage, each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags. These variations and imperfections are not product flaws. They are part of the beauty of PlaneTags. As a result, you will not have an option to select the color of your PlaneTag. The images on this website are provided for reference only and should not be used as the sole basis for choosing a particular PlaneTag.