With roots in British aviation’s earliest days
British Airways has bloomed into a global airline and the flag carrier of the UK. Its rich heritage of changes and challenges, as well as its incredible planes like the Concorde, have shaped its identity into what it is today. Passengers traveling aboard a B767-300ER such as G-BNWH, could expect first rate hospitality and a uniquely British experience that the airline prides itself on even today.
OUR PLANE'S STORY
City of Rome
G-BNWH, also known as “City of Rome”, was delivered to British Airways on October 30, 1990, becoming the eighth British Airways B767-300ER in the fleet. It flew exclusively for British Airways, taking its last flight on August 18, 2014. It was stored at Victorville, CA and was rescued from scrapping by MotoArt in 2020.
The newest PlaneTags from MotoArt are here! Made from the original fuselage skin of G-BNWH, our B767-300ER PlaneTags are a must for collections large and small. Don’t miss out on these exquisite pieces of history. Available in Blue and White colors.
British Airways - 767 Boeing
- Manufacturer: Boeing
- Tail #: G-BNWH
- Capacity: 351
- Overall Length: 201 ft 4 in
- Wingspan: 170 ft 4 in
- Wing: 3,130 ft²
- Cruising Speed: 900 km/h
- Range: 10,415 km
- Ceiling: 43,100 ft
- Takeoff: 10,800 ft
- Engines: RB211 / CF6-80 / PW4000
British Airways®. associated emblems and logos, and body designs are either registered trademarks or trademarks of British Airways in the USA and/or other jurisdictions, used under license by MotoArt PlaneTags LLC.
PlaneTags are Handmade Aviation Tags
- Authentic - made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal.
- Unique - each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags.
- Collectible - each one is numbered in a limited edition and comes attached to a display card.
- Versatile - comes with a durable metal ring, strong enough to attach to luggage or keys or display.
- Please Note: Due to limited quantities, combination colors you may receive will vary.
*Important Notice – Please Read Carefully
PlaneTags are made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal. Because PlaneTags are made from real fuselage, each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags. These variations and imperfections are not product flaws. They are part of the beauty of PlaneTags. As a result, you will not have an option to select the color of your PlaneTag. The images on this website are provided for reference only and should not be used as the sole basis for choosing a particular PlaneTag.