NOTE: The mixed solid colors shown are of extremely limited quantity. These PlaneTags are being sold individually and specific color requests are not available. PlaneTags will ship these in random order.
Bonanza A36 - N6678D
The Bonanza was first introduced in 1947 and has been in continuous production longer than any other aircraft in history, with over 17,000 built. The A36 model was produced between 1970 and 2005, with 2,128 built. Continuing the Bonanza legacy, the G36 is still in production today. After decades of perfecting the Bonanza’s conventional construction, it remains a durable and reliable aircraft. Our Bonanza PlaneTags are made from N6678D, an A36 built in 1980. Read more about it on our blog.
OUR PLANE'S STORY
General Aviation Giants
We’re so excited to have preserved a small piece of two tremendous legacies. Our newest PlaneTags are made from the original fuselage skin of each aircraft and handcrafted in our Torrance, CA studio. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to add a pair of the first two PlaneTags in our General Aviation category to your collection!
A Pilot’s Dream
The A36 and 172 share something we’ve heard time and time again from pilots all over the world - they’re a breeze to fly. They are smooth, stable and predictable, making them the popular planes that they are. If you know a pilot anywhere in the world, chances are they learned to fly in a 172. Share a piece of the legacy with the perfect pilot gift - give a Cessna 172 or Bonanza A36 PlaneTag - or a pair!
Beechcraft Bonanza A36 - TAIL #N6678D
- Manufacturer: BEECHCRAFT AIRCRAFT CORPORATION
- Serial #: N6678D
- Seating: 6
- Wing Span: 33 ft 6 in
- Length:27 ft 6 in
- Height:8 ft 7 in
- Cruise Speed: 169 kts
- Range: 720 nm
- Fuel Burn: 15.2 GPH 75% Power
- Powerplant: Continental IO-520-BB
- Service Ceiling: 16,000 ft
- Max Climb Rate: 1,030 ft/min
Beechcraft® and Bonanza®, associated emblems and logos, and body designs are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Textron in the USA and/or other jurisdictions, used under license by MotoArt PlaneTags LLC.
PlaneTags are Handmade Aviation Tags
- Authentic - made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal.
- Unique - each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags.
- Collectible - each one is numbered in a limited edition and comes attached to a display card.
- Versatile - comes with a durable metal ring, strong enough to attach to luggage or keys or display.
- Please Note: Due to limited quantities, combination colors you may receive will vary.
*Important Notice – Please Read Carefully
PlaneTags are made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal. Because PlaneTags are made from real fuselage, each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags. These variations and imperfections are not product flaws. They are part of the beauty of PlaneTags. As a result, you will not have an option to select the color of your PlaneTag. The images on this website are provided for reference only and should not be used as the sole basis for choosing a particular PlaneTag.