Please Note: Due to limited quantities, the Azul/Blanco and Negro/Blanco combo PlaneTags are limited to one per customer.
MotoArt’s quest to catalog the world’s aircraft continues with a commercial aircraft - the Airbus A330-200, last flown by Aerolíneas Argentinas from 2013 to 2021. Meet LV-FNI.
The A330-200 is a long-range, widebody, twinjet designed and produced by Airbus. Based on the original A330 (-300), the A330-200 shares near identical systems, airframe, wings, and flight deck with its predecessor. The A330-200 has a shorter fuselage length and a larger center fuel tank resulting in a longer range (15,094 km/7,250 nm). First produced in August 1997, the A330-200 was designed to compete with Boeing's 767-300ER. Read more on our blog.
OUR PLANE'S STORY
LV-FNI (msn 290) was built as an A330-223 and took its first flight in July 1999. It was then delivered to Sabena and later to Malaysia Airlines before becoming part of the Aerolíneas Argentinas widebody fleet as LV-FNI. LV-FNI was used for international long-haul routes connecting Argentina to the world with flights to cities such as Madrid, Rome, New York, and Miami before being retired to Roswell, New Mexico, in 2021. MotoArt welcomes LV-FNI as the newest addition to its fleet of PlaneTags.
MotoArt is thrilled to welcome another SkyTeam member - Aerolíneas Argentinas - to the fleet with the release of our A330-200 PlaneTags in stunning sky blue livery. Don’t miss this release - these gorgeous A330-223 PlaneTags belong in your collection.
Airbus A330 Aerolíneas® - Tail # LV-FNI
- Manufacturer: AIRBUS
- Tail #: LV-FNI
- Crew: 11 (3 Pilots, 8 Flight attendants)
- Seats: 22 business, 243 economy
- Wing Span: 210 ft 0 in
- Length: 192 ft 11 in
- Height: 57 ft 1 in
- Range: 7,250 nmi
- Cruise Speed: 470 knots
- Ceiling: 41,100 ft
- Empty weight: 374,786 lb
- Max Takeoff: 553,519 lb
- Rate of Climb: 2,200 ft / minute
- Engine: PRATT & WHITNEY PW4168A TURBOFANS
Aerolíneas Argentinas® associated emblems and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks in the USA. MotoArt PlaneTags LLC is not affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by them.
PlaneTags are Handmade Aviation Tags
- Authentic - made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal.
- Unique - each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags.
- Collectible - each one is numbered in a limited edition and comes attached to a display card.
- Versatile - comes with a durable metal ring, strong enough to attach to luggage or keys or display.
- Please Note: Due to limited quantities, combination colors you may receive will vary.
*Important Notice – Please Read Carefully
PlaneTags are made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal. Because PlaneTags are made from real fuselage, each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags. These variations and imperfections are not product flaws. They are part of the beauty of PlaneTags. As a result, you will not have an option to select the color of your PlaneTag. The images on this website are provided for reference only and should not be used as the sole basis for choosing a particular PlaneTag.