PLEASE NOTE: Due to limited quantities, some PlaneTags (Logo Red 59) are limited to one per customer. No requests accepted.
For reference only, approximate thickness dimensions: thin .060" to .120" and thick .130" to .240".
Throughout its 86-year history, Air Canada has adapted to changing times through innovation and a solid fleet of dependable planes. MotoArt is pleased to bring an Air Canada A320-200 into the PlaneTags fleet - introducing C-FTJO.
Get more of the story on our PlaneTags blog - Airbus A320: A Closer Look At Air Canada's Fleet.
OUR PLANE'S STORY
C-FTJO, built as an A320-211, was delivered to Air Canada in May 1991 and operated solely with the airline for 29 years. Air Canada became the first Canadian airline to operate the A320 when it took delivery of its first one in January 1990. Over the years, the airline has used its large fleet of A320s for short to medium-haul flights. Retirement of the series began in 2019, with the delivery of the Boeing 737 MAX and Airbus A220-300. In 2020, C-FTJO was retired to KGWO until becoming PlaneTags in 2023.
As Canada’s flag carrier, Air Canada provides scheduled passenger service to more than 150 airports on six continents and is Canada’s largest airline by size and number of passengers carried. On September 25, 2023, Air Canada announced it had placed an order for 18 Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner aircraft to replace their existing wide-body planes.
Join us in celebrating Air Canada’s history. Whether you’re an Air Canada aficionado or an A320 fan, the Air Canada A320 PlaneTags will be one to not miss for your collection!
Airbus A320 Air Canada® - Tail # C-FTJO
- Manufacturer: AIRBUS
- Type: A320-211
- Tail #: C-FTJO
- Crew: 5 (2 pilots, 3 flight attendants)
- Passengers: 146 (14 business, 132 economy)
- Wing Span: 111 ft 10 in
- Length: 123 ft 3 in
- Height: 38 ft 7 in
- Range: 3,300 nmi
- Cruise Speed: 454 knots
- Ceiling: 39,100 ft
- Empty weight: 92.980 lb
- Max Takeoff: 162,040 lb
- Rate of Climb: 2,200 ft / minute
- Engine: 2x Cfmi Cfm-56-5a1 Turbofans
Air Canada® associated emblems and logo are registered trademarks or trademarks in the USA and used under license by MotoArt PlaneTags LLC.
PlaneTags are Handmade Aviation Tags
- Authentic - made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal.
- Unique - each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags.
- Collectible - each one is numbered in a limited edition and comes attached to a display card.
- Versatile - comes with a durable metal ring, strong enough to attach to luggage or keys or display.
- Please Note: Due to limited quantities, combination colors you may receive will vary.
*Important Notice – Please Read Carefully
PlaneTags are made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal. Because PlaneTags are made from real fuselage, each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags. These variations and imperfections are not product flaws. They are part of the beauty of PlaneTags. As a result, you will not have an option to select the color of your PlaneTag. The images on this website are provided for reference only and should not be used as the sole basis for choosing a particular PlaneTag.