Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Use of this digital eGift Card (eGift) or physical Gift Card (Card) is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Gift Card Number Redemption Code located on the eGift or on the back of the Card is required for redemption.
- eGifts and Cards can only be redeemed using one of the following methods specified below:
- At PlaneTags.com.
- In-person, at the MotoArt/PlaneTags store in Torrance, CA.
- In-person, at shows that MotoArt/PlaneTags has a physical presence/booth.
Terms and Conditions
- To check balance:
- Visit the email containing the eGift and click “View gift card balance.” For Cards, proceed to the checkout screen and enter the code in the “Discount Code” or “Gift Card” box.
- Purchases of eGifts or Cards do not accumulate PT Frequent Flyer points. Points will be awarded to the account currently logged in at the time of gift card redemption.
- The use of discount codes while purchasing eGifts or Cards is not permitted unless MotoArt PlaneTags exclusively permits it.
- eGifts and Cards may be redeemed toward the total purchase price of goods, including taxes and fees.
- eGifts and Cards are issued only in U.S. dollars (USD). If an eGift or a Card is used for the purchase of goods issued in a currency other than USD, the full value of the eGift or Card will be converted to that currency using the Bankers Rate of Exchange in effect on the date of purchase.
- eGifts and Cards are not reloadable and do not expire. No service or inactivity fees apply.
- eGifts and Cards, including those that are lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed, will not be replaced by MotoArt/PlaneTags for any reason.
- eGifts and Cards are not credit, debit, or charge cards and have no implied warranties.
- eGifts and Cards are not refundable or returnable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check, or credit except where refund or redemption is required by law. You may not use a Gift Card to purchase other Gift Cards. Gift Cards purchased from MotoArt PlaneTags cannot be reloaded, resold, or transferred for value. Void if reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. Unused Gift Cards may not be transferred other than as a gift. Total purchases for any individual may not exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00) in one calendar day.
- eGifts and Cards may only be sold by MotoArt PlaneTags. eGifts and Cards for sale or sold by an unlicensed vendor are subject to confiscation or voiding by MotoArt PlaneTags.
- eGifts and Cards altered or obtained fraudulently are subject to confiscation or voiding by MotoArt PlaneTags.
- MotoArt PlaneTags is not responsible for eGifts or Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to inaccurate delivery information provided by the purchaser.
- MotoArt PlaneTags reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or hold for review transactions initiated using eGifts or Cards for suspected fraud or violations of these terms and conditions.
- MotoArt PlaneTags may, at any time and without notice, change these terms and conditions or contract with a third party to administer the eGift program or the Card program.
- Use of eGifts and Cards is subject to applicable law. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and applicable law, applicable law will govern.
- Our Policies:
- Payment Methods:
- To purchase Gift Cards from MotoArt PlaneTags, you may use a valid VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB credit card, PayPal, ShopPay, Google Pay, and MetaPay.
- Delivery Information and Requirements for Gift Card Purchasers:
- All orders of Gift Cards are subject to a process that compares purchaser information provided on the website with information about the purchaser provided by the purchaser's financial institution. If there is a discrepancy, your Gift Card order may be delayed until it can be corrected. If you have concerns about your order, please contact Customer Support at email@example.com
- Reasons for Failed Delivery of eGift Cards:
- eGifts are delivered via email. If you have confirmed the recipient's email address but the eGift has not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, see below for delivery failure:
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder.
- If a spam filter is blocking MotoArt PlaneTags emails from getting to an inbox, the email options must modified so that emails are not considered spam.
- Recipient's firewall blocked the email.
- Email inbox is over size limit.
- Invalid email address.