PLEASE NOTE: The photos provided are not the finished product but indicative of its appearance before production. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for lead time on Window
Step into the world of aviation nostalgia with our Pan Am Boeing 727 Window, a limited edition collectible meticulously crafted from an iconic aircraft. This unique piece allows you to own a tangible and authentic segment of Pan Am's history.
- Genuine Aviation Relic: Each window is a genuine segment from N385PA, a retired Pan Am Boeing 727, preserving the essence of the legendary airline's golden era.
- Exclusive Limited Edition: A rare and exclusive offering, this collectible window is part of a limited edition release, making it a coveted item for aviation enthusiasts and collectors alike.
- Authenticity Guaranteed: The process of preserving the authentic skin has been well documented, guaranteeing the origin and ensuring that you possess a genuine artifact from the iconic Pan Am fleet.
Why Choose a Pan Am Boeing 727 Window by MotoArt?
This collectible window is more than just a piece of aviation memorabilia; it's a portal to the past, offering a tangible connection to the glamour and elegance of Pan Am's bygone era. Whether displayed in your home, office, hangar, or aviation-themed space, this window serves as a conversation piece and a tribute to the legacy of one of the world's most iconic airlines.
- Dimensions: Single window Approx. 20” x 36”
Double window Approx. 40” x 36”
- Finish: Original paint, polished to perfection
Don't miss this opportunity to bring a piece of aviation history into your collection. Order your Pan Am Boeing 727 Window now and embark on a journey through the skies of nostalgia!
® All related logos, characters, names, and distinctive likenesses thereof are the exclusive property of Pan American World Airways, LLC. Used under authorization.
*Important Notice – Please Read Carefully
Pan Am Windows are:
- Authentic - made from actual retired aircraft fuselage windows, not merely stamped metal.
- Unique - each Pan Am Window bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical Pan Am Windows. These variations and imperfections are not product flaws. They are part of the beauty.