CESSNA 172 SKYHAWK - N46373
The Cessna 172 Skyhawk, first introduced by the Cessna Aircraft Company in 1955, is the most popular single engine aircraft ever built. More 172s have been produced than any other aircraft to date and it remains in production today. The popular appeal of the 172 comes from its affordability, safety, economy, and ease of flying. Generations of pilots have learned to fly in some variation of a 172, which continues to be the most popular trainer in the world.
Although 172 and Skyhawk are synonymous now, the name Skyhawk wasn’t used until late 1960 when Cessna was developing the next model, with a deluxe option called the Skyhawk.
Own a part of aviation history with the Cessna PlaneTags.
CESSNA 172 SKYHAWK - #N46373
- Manufacturer: CESSNA Aircraft Corporation
- Tail #: N46373
- Crew: 1 or 2
- Seats: 2 or 3 Passengers
- Wing Span: 36 ft 1 in
- Length: 27 ft 2 in
- Height: 8 ft 11 in
- Range: 417 nm
- Cruise Speed: 115 kts
- Ceiling: 13,100 ft
- Empty weight: 1,250 lb
- Max Takeoff: 2,300 lb
- Rate of Climb: 645 ft/min
- Engine: 1x Lycoming O-320-E2D
Cessna® and Skyhawk®, associated emblems and logos, and body designs are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Textron in the USA and/or other jurisdictions, used under license by MotoArt PlaneTags LLC.
PlaneTags are Handmade Aviation Tags
- Authentic - made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal.
- Unique - each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags.
- Collectible - each one is numbered in a limited edition and comes attached to a display card.
- Versatile - comes with a durable metal ring, strong enough to attach to luggage or keys or display.
- Please Note: Due to limited quantities, combination colors you may receive will vary.
*Important Notice – Please Read Carefully
PlaneTags are made from actual retired aircraft fuselage, not merely stamped metal. Because PlaneTags are made from real fuselage, each PlaneTag bears the color, thickness, and wear and tear from the portion of the fuselage from which it was cut and it is therefore rare to create two identical PlaneTags. These variations and imperfections are not product flaws. They are part of the beauty of PlaneTags. As a result, you will not have an option to select the color of your PlaneTag. The images on this website are provided for reference only and should not be used as the sole basis for choosing a particular PlaneTag.