Please note: Select your tickets based on your T-shirt size (Photos are for reference only, design is subject to change.) Kids under 8 are free. Limited number of tickets available.
Join us on Friday, October 13, 2023 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM, and Saturday, October 14, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at MotoArt Studios, located at 21809 S. Western Ave., Torrance, California 90501.
What does the admission price include?
- $50 credit to spend in our shop, exclusive deals, and dedicated shopping time.
- Access to unreleased variants from multiple PlaneTags
- Reserved admission to our 3rd Annual PlaneTags Festival and all activities on Friday and Saturday, including food and drinks.
- Special Festival PlaneTag, not available anywhere else, for in-person attendees only.
- Your own area to display and show off your PlaneTags collection.
Join us and fellow Tagnatics from all over the world for a memorable evening.
- Complimentary tacos & libations
- Meet and greet MotoArt PlaneTags Crew
We’ve got an amazing day scheduled, with plenty of opportunities to show off your collection, check out everyone’s PlaneTags, do some trading and purchases at our showroom
- Two amazing guest speakers:
- Scott Marchand - Pima Air & Space Museum Executive Director
- Pete Zaccagnino - Aviation Hall of Famer & 4x Gold Championship Air Racer
- Complimentary Lunch & Refreshments
- Exclusive Festival PlaneTag for in-person attendees only (limited 1 per in-person ticket holder)
- Live Auction
- Free Raffle
- Special deals while shopping at our retail space.
- Shoppers will be divided into groups. Groups will be assigned based on your ticket number.
- Additional activities and surprises!
The ticket price is non-refundable and the credit can only be used in the PlaneTags showroom during the festival weekend. MotoArt LLC and MotoArt PlaneTags LLC accept no responsibility for travel arrangements or any other actual or perceived loss due to cancellation of PlaneTags Fest.