Please note: One ticket per attendee. Kids under 8 free. Purchase tickets for $50 each before the prices rise on June 28. Limited number of tickets available.
The countdown to the 2nd Annual PlaneTags Festival has officially begun. Join us on August 12th and 13th at MotoArt Studios in Torrance, California.
What does the admission price include?
- $50 credit to spend in our shop, exclusive deals, and dedicated shopping time.
- Access to unreleased variants from multiple PlaneTags
- Reserved admission to our 2nd Annual PlaneTags Festival and all activities Friday and Saturday, including food and drinks.
- Special Festival PlaneTag, not available anywhere else, for in-person attendees only.
- Your own area to display and show off your PlaneTags collection.
Friday, August 12th
Join us and fellow Tagnatics from all over the world for a memorable evening.
- Taco Bar & libations
- Meet and greet
Saturday, August 13th
We’ve got an amazing day scheduled, with plenty of opportunities to show off your collection, check out everyone’s PlaneTags, and do some trading.
- Guest speaker USAF Major Brian Shul
- MotoArt Auction for Charity
- Free Raffle
- Dedicated shopping time based on your ticket number (the first tickets sold will have the first opportunity to shop)
The ticket price is non-refundable and the credit can only be used in the PlaneTags showroom during the festival weekend.